Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

OH, MY GOD!

 IF YOU WOULD NOT…?

Hey, Sunya Brahma…
You are the omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.
Where could I hide my deeds and myself?
What I did, what I am doing and will do…
Everything is possible only by you and your goodness.
If you would not … so, how is it?

Hey, Param Brahma…
You are the smaller than small and greater than great, neither small nor great.
You are the darker than dark and brighter than bright, neither dark nor bright.
You are the higher than high and lower than low, neither high nor low.
How could I think to reach on that height?
How could I think to touch that bright?
How could I think to become like that great?
If you would not … who am I to that?

So, why should I depend upon others instead of you?
If you would not …I must not.
Keep on my hands towards you, accept my salutation
Oh, my Lord, all of me is your, save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment