Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

KEY TO MY HEART

K+I+S+S...

Sweet things are always with you evolved from your kind heart
And you are the one who has the key to my heart.
From you, the meaning of love and caring I used to teach
And you always there with your Hugs and Love,
            whenever I need them the most.
Happiness always comes not only from your heart also from your brain
And you are the one who has make happiness to happen.
With you, my love is like fire I feel happy when I burn
And you always there with your Hopes and Dreams,
            whenever I thought them by passion.
Sweet sandal smell of your, tender upon my whole body as well as my soul
And you are the wind beneath my wing makes me cool.
On your arms, I feel so comfort when you pass a smile
And you always there with your Glance and Kiss,
            whenever I want them by eyes and lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment