Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

HOME

Ghara...

If Birds have no nest
Lions are cave less
And Fishes swim over dry land;
Then make my heart into little rooms
All would take rest inside,
And slowly stop my breath…
where they could respire the whole life.
If Sun without rays
Night flooded with bright light
And Moon flushes ink-black darkness;
Then make my eye brighter to brightest
For which all would be brightened,
And swiftly close my eyes…
            where they could provide light to the world through thee.
And whose backbone is broken by poverty,
whose vision is lost before see the world
For them, make shelter in my flesh and bone
Even as each part of my body to be used;
And openly surgery my body…
            where they could stand upon me.
The rooms within house where they could renew their life like a flower.
Let them scent others by which all will feel that is their own home.



No comments:

Post a Comment