Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

DREAM

Swapna...

Who has not seen her?
All living beings have, from I to you and even Man to Animal.
Similarity is that, all have seen her.
Dissimilarity is, it varies from man to man
And animal to animal according to their sense.

We have seen her even inside mother’s stomach
in unconscious mood but by the grace of God.
Whatever, in which way, we have seen that, directly reflect in our life.
Again we have met her when we free from mother’s ovary
in subconscious mood by our well-wishers.
And that helps us to make our life as social animal.
At last when we see her in conscious mood there is nothing
in between us, only she and we by the self-way.

Unconsciousness and consciousness both are happen when we are out of sense.
First happen when we are inside ovum
but outside this material world.
Secondly, when we are out of ovum
but inside this material world.
Difference is that, when we are unconscious, we directly attach with conscious –God.
But when we are conscious, we attach with unconscious -Material world.
Oh my beauty Dream- I bow down to your feet
Let me free from your sweet hug.
If I would meet again I would not be a living being,
May be non-living for which you would not mesmerize me by your magic touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment