Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

LOVE NEVER DIES

Dear, Priya…!

Your kind heart is my treasure
Your lovely hug is my pleasure.
Your sweet lips is my word
Your magic eye is my world.
Your milk-rose cheek is my passion
Your white-heron nose is my determination.
Your hopeful dream is my luck
Your unconditional love is my life.
The depth in your heart, the warmth in your hug;
The kiss in your lips, the glance in your eyes;
The glows in your cheek, the glaze in your nose;
The faith in your dream, the truth in your love;
All makes my life great.
If I could be anything…I would be your tear,
So I could be born in your cheek and die on your lips.

You are sweeter than sugar …
While my mouth touches your lips,
You are salty than salt …
While my tear falls on your forehead,
You are bitter than sour …
While my finger plays without sense of humor.
You are the one and only my best life partner
With each day passing I tend more in love with you forever.
Our love is a work of art …
Designed by emotions, decorated by faith;
Polished with sacrifice and ever lasted by truth.
It (love) never fails.


No comments:

Post a Comment