Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2012

BEYOND BIRTH & DEATH…

 Oh My GOD

Oh, my dear God…!
I know it is death, which never knows what overwhelm is
Still I am waiting on that moment
When I must be happy and pleasant…
If someone will go high keeping foot on my shoulder
If someone will be rich taking this false assets
If someone victory on death, killing this fake body…
I never mind how and why it happens
Because, I am always searching thy truth where there is nothing except you
And where I never fear, the one & only last true is death.


Oh, my dear God…!
I am a tiny bud in your planet
Let me grow showering droplets of Love,
Let me blossom with sweet fragrance of Truth,
Let me reveal the Beauty of joy of your world.
And spark upon me your bright and lively touch,
Support me to mitigate worries and pain of others before failing to death.


Oh, my dear God…!
I am nothing in this world without you
Everywhere lust, anger, covetousness, fascination
All are deepened in this evil and false earth
No-one knows where s/he comes and where to go?
No-one knows what to do and how…?
And no-one knows why he is and who is he?
Still every morning starts with the glittering rays of sun
They never know they are inside the circle of birth and death.

Hey, Paramatma keep me free from this circle where,
I never come yet again for birth and death.


No comments:

Post a Comment