Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2012

DEFINITION OF LOVE

I LOVE YOU...

L: land of sorrow

I never tolerate sorrow in your life
If, it comes in absence of me
I must wait to share with you on that land of sorrow.

O: ocean of tear

I never see tear in your eyes
If, it comes and before down to earth
I will be there as ocean to receive your tear of pain & joys.

V: valley of death

I never think about you will departure from me
If, it would happen here
I must be with you there on that valley of death.

E: end of life

I never believe the last of anything
If, it would come in our life
The history will tell of us, after end of life.
Xxx-------xXx------xxX
There is nothing in our life, only the relation of U & I
And the true love never ends.
If it would, I never live without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment