Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

INCARNATION-SWARUP

My dear Mother...
When I was unknown only one thing was known to me is my mother,
She is always with me.
But when I wish to know, many more things unknown to me
That my mother, who willingly bears difficulties for other.
She is sympathetic and pathetic.
She is oppressed and depressed.
She is imaginary and immense.
She is tolerant and many-a-more.
She is mistress of Young man and tress of Villain.
She is friend’s companion and nurses of old man.
She is someone’s daughter and someone’s sister.
She is someone’s lover and someone’s teacher.
Over all she is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman for everyone.
It is her obligation as a Mother.

Every mother may give a new soldier to the nation
But every soldier may not get a new mother from their nation.

“If mothers of various nations meet together there would be no more war.”

No comments:

Post a Comment