Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

WHEN WILL COME THAT DAY…?

The Golden day of my life...

The night blossoms with sweet fragrance
And the scattered moonlight when fall upon both of us would glitter,
The flow of stream would praise the glory of God
And the breeze would say the reality of world where no one is there.

I would be on your lap and you around my arms,
The heart of two would be within one sole,
when you and I only in our world.

The hot breath of you would cling to me
And my hairy chest would call for play the true game of Adam and Eve
At the moment earth will stop for sometime.

The rising sun (son) would glitter with fun
And what wait to be happening that would happen.

Everything would revolve with the own orbit
But we would move with our glittering sun’s orbit.

The symbol of love would stand with his brand name
None behind him except U and Me.

The day, when we would be with our love
And that day we must be happy and delight.
When will come that day…?


No comments:

Post a Comment