Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

BECAUSE…?

You…
Persevered – to become two sides of one coin
Promised – to change the garland in our marriage (/to tie the knot of two sole)
Premeditated – to free our progenitor (who is chained with betray).
It must be, when we both sacrifice for each other and became very closer.
Also, it was ultimatum for both of us.
You say, is it possible to forget?
Never…
Of course, I known as a ‘forgetful’ in front of all
But in your eyes, an unforgettable memory,
Is not it?
I am not angry upon you
And also, it is not today.
How could I…?
Still, I am worried; do you know – why?
“Only & once, imagined to disagree with you”.
In past, I haven’t disagree with you
But now, when I am trying…
How could it be possible!
Never…,
Because, I am unable disagree with you.
And you, you are the one & only, whom I could say everything of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment