Search This Blog

Saturday 20 October 2012

SWEET HEART

Oh, my dear…sweet-heart…Krishna…

It is more sensible than words & less expressible than feelings…about you.}
You are the only…
One of the miracles of lack of people,
             who means everything to me,
One of the five substitutes (i.e., earth, water, fire, wind, ether),
            who have touched my life (in one way or another).
You are the only…
One of the angels in my dreamy heaven,
            who makes me easy when I feel discomfort,
One of the noble laureate among all,
            who becomes poet when I really need it.
You are the only…
One of the beauties among the thousands,
            who makes me see the brighter side of the things,
One of the glorious stars of the Universe,
            who makes me lighten the dark side of the helpless.
And you, whom I more than all,
            want to tell how much our love is appreciated (fruitful).


1 comment: