Search This Blog

Saturday 20 October 2012

PRAISE to my Love

My Love...

When nights are long and tears fall like dew
Pleasant winds keep your memories dear,
I sit by my window on the moonlight and think of you
Though past never comes, you are still near.

Fragrance of flowers, chirping of birds
Sweet melancholy of nature is because of you,
My heart melts with every glance
When will you come back to me for sue?

My words cannot be expressive in front of your beauty
But my eyes worth it to express my love for you,
You are the rarest of rare always pretty
And my lips whisper always how much I care for you.

My day starts from you and ends at you
You are the best partner anyone could have,
The love I have ever met and if I die before you
I will wait there in heaven to share our love.


1 comment: