Search This Blog

Saturday, 2 February 2013

WOMAN



When I was born, a woman was there to hold me:
♥ my Mother ♥
 
I grew as a child, a woman was there to care and play with me:
♥ my Sister ♥
 
I went to school, a woman was there to help me learn:
♥ my Teacher ♥
 
I became depressed whenever I lost, a woman was there to offer a shoulder:
♥ my Friend ♥
 
I need company, compatibility & comfort, a great woman was there for me:
♥ my Wife ♥
 
I became hard, a woman was there to melt me:
♥ my Daughter ♥
 
I fell on ill, a woman was there to cure me:
♥ my Doctor ♥
 
When I die, a woman is here to absorb me inn:
♥ my Motherland ♥
 

b If you are a man, value every woman & if you are a woman, be proud of yourself b

z z z

No comments:

Post a Comment